gaynor's leadership Team
Maureen J. Gaynor
Maureen started with Gaynor Telesystems in 1982. She holds a Bachelors in Business Administration, graduating with honors from National University. Maureen is the managing shareholder of the firm and is very active in her community and the industry.
Maureen has served on many community and industry boards including:
- Redding West Rotarian 1993 – current (Director 1994-1996)
- California Association of Employers -1998 – 2008 (President 2005 – 2008)
- NEC Dealers Association 1997 – 2003 (President 1998 – 2000)
- NEC Dealers Association 2007 – 2010
- City of Redding Planning Commissioner 1998 -2001
- Shasta Builders Exchange 2010 – 2013 (President 2012)
- Greater Redding Chamber of Commerce: 1997 - 1999
- Shasta Voices 2008 – 2012
- Redding School of the Arts PTC Treasurer 2010 – 2013
- Maureen was named the Greater Redding Chamber of Commerce Businesswoman of the Year in 2000
Maureen enjoys spending her leisure time with her husband Joe and son Jacob. Family activities they enjoy include tropical vacations to warm sandy beaches, whale watching, golfing, hiking and movies with popcorn.
Senior Sales/Network Engineer
Richard Brush has been a part of the Gaynor Telesystems team for over 30 years. Richard started as a cable puller, working his way up to his current position as our Sr. Sales/Network Engineer. Richard has an extensive training background in voice and data solutions and is fully certified on our product line. Richard is also a certified CTP-Convergence Technology Professional.
For his contributions to the Gaynor Team, Richard was has been honored as our Employee of the Year three times, in 1990, 1999 and 2012.
Richard’s greatest enjoyment comes from finding that perfect and unique solution for our clients. His creativity in solving the most complicated of technical issues is truly his greatest asset. Even years after systems have been installed, clients often comment on Richard’s ability to design their system for tomorrow, even when they do not know what tomorrow may look like.
When not at work, Richard enjoys spending time with his wife of 30 years, Cora and his two kids, Zackery and Kalista. He enjoys watching his kids compete in bowling, soccer, cheerleading, baseball, basketball and football. In his spare time he enjoys online gaming and staying up to date on new technology.