Family Owned for over 40 Years
Gaynor Telesystems, Inc. was founded in 1974 by E.A. Gus Gaynor to serve the communications needs of the Redding business community.
Gaynor Telesystems is now in its second generation ownership and has expanded to serve clients throughout California and select Nationwide businesses with multiple sales and service facilities. Products have also expanded from simple telephone systems to VoIP, CCTV, Access Control, and School Clock and Bell Systems. One stop for all your Voice, Video and Security needs!
- Gaynor Telesystems, Inc. became a Factory Authorized Distributor of NEC in 1975 and is the oldest Authorized NEC Distributor in the US. Gaynor consistently receives high performance and quality awards from NEC and is currently a Diamond Status Dealer.
- Gaynor Telesystems, Inc. became an Authorized AVST Reseller of voice processing and fax mail systems in 1988.
- Gaynor Telesystems, Inc. became an Authorized PELCO CCTV distributor in 2001.
- Gaynor Telesystems, Inc. became an Authorized Partner of ShoreTel VoIP telephone systems in 2007 and is currently a Silver Level Partner.
- Gaynor Telesystems is a certified Valcom and Paxton distributor since 2010.
Gaynor is proud to bring technology to Northern California!
Gaynor was the first company to introduce fax technology to the north state in the early 1980’s as an Authorized RICOH Distributor, and the first to bring voice processing to northern California. Today we are introducing exciting products such as VOIP, Unified Communications for Business (UCB), IPCCTV and many desktop enhancements to assist our clients remain competitive in today’s marketplace.
Some communications companies simply sell phones. At Gaynor, we have the experience to help you with telephone systems, video, data and security-surveillance systems as well, and we’ll work with your budget to custom design the system that’s a perfect fit.