HOW IS OUR APPROACH DIFFERENT?
You'll notice a difference right away in working with Gaynor.
The team at Gaynor is a tight knit group of people who live and play in your local community. We are dedicated to not merely serving your needs and solving your business problems but also to creating Raving Fans. Our customers are Raving Fans who become our friends.
We are problem solvers working for you. In the technology industry there is no time to sit back and relax. Gaynor’s administrative support team, in our corporate office in Redding, are expert puzzle solvers. Theoretically and factually. That is how our minds work. We always have a puzzle in the break room. Everyone works as a team to solve it, just like we work as a team each and every day to resolve your technology issues. Our administrative support team works diligently every day to ensure you are getting the top level of support you need, from scheduling our engineers, to getting your parts and ensuring your billings are accurate. Getting the right staff and materials at the right time to serve you, it’s why we come to work every day. If you ever get the opportunity apply for a position on this elite team don’t be surprised by the interview question about your puzzle skills!
TRUSTED STABLE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
Gaynor’s field staff are highly trained and enjoy the daily challenges presented to them. We enjoy meeting with you to discuss your business challenges and are excited to take them back to our offices to find solutions. The creativity of our sales, engineering, and technical staff is second to none. Frankly, there is no problem they won’t tackle. Gaynor’s team brainstorms your current issues for immediate technology solutions, while always looking forward to ensuring your investment will serve you for many years. Our team is stable, so it is not unusual for our customers to have the same engineer and trainer install their first system, and their new systems 10+ years later! As the only telecom and security firm in the Northstate with dedicated outside customer service staff, we are always here to meet with you and your team. You will see us in your offices on a regular basis to ensure your satisfaction, keep you informed about technology, invite you to our free Lunch-N-Learn Webinars and just to say, "Hi."
LET US BE YOUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
The management team at Gaynor Telesystems has been working together for over 20 years. We take our leadership role very seriously and strive to provide our team the best in servant leadership. We are here to serve them so they can serve you. It starts at the top.
We are certain you will be impressed with our values and approach. We understand you have a business to run and telecom is not your expertise, or frankly where you need to be spending your time. Let us handle that for you. With over 40 years behind us, we know what we are doing, and many of our customers have been with us the entire time. Creating Raving Fans for life is always our goal.
+ COMPREHENSIVE, SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT FOR YOUR TELEPHONE AND SECURITY NEEDS
- Centralized dispatch for immediate and efficient service
- Local warehouses and service centers in 5 northern California locations ($400,000 inventory level)
- 24/7/365 Service
- Factory Certified Engineers on all product lines able to service your systems
+ CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY CLIENT
- Big-picture perspective on solutions that will pave the way for organizational-growth goals
- We focus on listening to your problem and provide budget-conscious solution options
+ WORK DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- Factory-trained engineers with over 200+ continuing education hours annually
- Highly trained, full time, dedicated customer service staff with free help desk
- Less than 1% of annual revenue is change orders
+ LOCAL, FAMILY OWNERSHIP SINCE 1974
- Community involvement focus
- Local offices in Redding and Sacramento
- Field staff throughout Northern California - Eureka, Yuba City, Chico, Corning
- Direct access to owner, Maureen J. Gaynor